Geranium is the home of Rasmus Kofoed, Bocuse D’Or Gold Medalist of 2011 (and silver and bronze medalist from 2007 and 2005). Internationally styled Geranium is a place of sheer perfection and precision. The dining room is absolutely stylish, cool and beautiful. It’s bright and the tables have view to the kitchen.
Geranium has become an internationally styled, world class restaurant with its own elevator to lift you up to the 8th floor. The luxury reminds me of Per Se in NYC. It is utmost delicious to sit in the lounge part of the restaurant, eat the nibbles and gaze at the tables.
In 2016 they finally received three Michelin stars. 😀
Open: Wednesday – Saturday dinner, Thursday – Saturday lunch
Per Henrik Lings Allé 4
2100 Copenhagen Ø Web: http://geranium.dk
Phone: +45 69 96 00 20
12 posts on Geranium
- Feb 24, 2016 Finally.
- May 14, 2014 Nordic Chefs’ Summit 2014
- Sep 17, 2012 My Stylish and Strict Birthday Dinner at Geranium
- Jan 30, 2011 The Triumph of Geranium
- Mar 13, 2010 Geranium Revival
- Feb 22, 2010 Exciting News: Rasmus Kofoed and Søren Ledet to open new restaurant
- Jun 30, 2009 Shock: Geranium has closed
- Mar 22, 2009 Perfection at Geranium
- Oct 16, 2008 Gastros on Tour, Heston Blumenthal and the Most Decadent Day of My Life
- Mar 22, 2008 Geranium Revisited
- Oct 1, 2007 Geranium – en dejlig sensommeroase
- Oct 1, 2007 Geranium – A Lovely Late Summer’s Oasis